à la carte healthcare limited
254 Upper Shoreham Road, Shoreham by Sea, West Susses, BN43 6BF, United Kingdom
+ 44 (0)1903 817970
Terms and Conditions of website usage
The term "à la carte healthcare " or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 254 Upper Shoreham Rod, Shoreham by Sea, Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex, BN43 6BF, United kingdom. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without à la carte healthcare's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We always aim to provide you with a high standard of service, but we acknowledge that there may be times when you may be unhappy with us. If we are unable to resolve matters to your satisfaction and you wish to make a complaint, please contact us with the following information:
- Your name and membership details
- A contact telephone number
- A description of your complaint
- Any relevant information relating to your complaint that we may not have already seen
We will aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. However, in the event you are dissatisfied with the way we have resolved your complaint, you have the right to refer your complaint to:
For UK Customers - Financial Ombudsman Service
Financial Ombudsman Service
Harbour Exchange Square
Tel: 0800 023 4567
Tel: 0300 123 9123
Fax: 0207 964 1001
For EU Customers - Online Dispute Resolution
The European Commission has also provided an Online Dispute Resolution Service for logging complaints. To use this service please visit ec.europa.eu/odr.
For Hong Kong Customers – Insurance Complaints Bureau
The Insurance Complaints Bureau
29th Floor, Sunshine Plaza
353 Lockhart Road
Fax: +852 2520 1967
For full details of your complaints process please refer to your policy wording.